This unique lock combines near U-Lock security with the ease-of-use and versatility of a cable lock. Remarkably compact, the K-9 is constructed of hardened steel plates and features OnGuard's pick-, pull-, and drill-proof cylinder with sliding keyhole cover. Once unfolded, the K-9 has the length to secure frames and wheels to a rack or other solid object.
Install or replace all lock cylinders on your Thule products and use the same key for all. - Set of 2 locks, all using the same key - Including grip-friendly Thule Comfort key - Replace the locks in your Thule product in a few easy steps
OnGuard's Boxer Disc Lock #8054 is a stapler-style disc lock featuring their Touch Lock System for convenient one-hand operation. - Pick, pull, and drill resistant M-Cylinder locking mechanism - Larger, 8mm (0.32") hardened steel pin secures lock to disc - Includes disc reminder cable and carrying pouch - Security Rating: 60/100
Keep your wheels, seatpost, and saddle locked up tight everywhere you go with OnGuard's Locking Skewer Set. They use an innovative patented lock system to prevent the QRs from opening unless the bike is tilted over 90 degrees from level. Simply lock your bike with the wheels attached so that it can't be tipped more than 90 degrees. To unlock, tip your bike past 90 degrees and open the QR levers.
- Gravity Line WheelBoltz harnesses the power of gravity to prevent the removal of wheels. - When the bike is upright, the WheelBoltz are locked and can only be unlocked with the bike turned upside down. - Easy to install. No special keys required. (5mm hex wrench included) - Industry standard axle fitment lengths of 130mm (front) / 150mm (back) - Lightweight - only 120gms per set - Product weight: .17 lbs (.77kgs)
- Gravity locking system that secures to your front wheel - Easy installation - only requires a 15mm wrench (No keys) - WheelNutz provide internal "lock-out" function and can only be removed by turning the bike upside down 180 degrees - Use in tandem with Messenger Mini to create a complete locking solution for your bike - Weather protective coating keeps WheelNutz from corroding - Product weight: .17 lbs (.77kgs) - Only 81 grams per set - M9 thread
- 3mm hardened steel links for moderate security lockups - Includes easy-to-install transport bracket - Includes 2 keys - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 100cm - Product weight: 1.90 lbs
- 3mm hardened steel links for moderate security lockups - Includes easy-to-install transport bracket - Includes 2 keys - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 85cm - Product weight: 1.70 lbs
- 5mm hardened steel links for moderate security lockups - Includes easy-to-install transport bracket - Includes 2 keys - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 100cm - Product weight: 2.65 lbs
- 5mm hardened steel links for moderate security lockups - Includes easy-to-install transport bracket - Includes 2 keys - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 85cm - Product weight: 2.35 lbs
The extra-secure Stronghold In-Ground Anchor provides a convenient place for locking valuable equipment either inside or outdoors. The 16mm-diameter hardened-carbon-steel shackle provides a maximum-security locking point and lays flat when not in use. Easy-to-install cement anchor bolts and masonry bits to install them are included.
- Medium-duty tough to pick lock - Hardened steel plates and lock casing - 2 keys included - Mounting bracket included - Length: 69cm / 27-inches
- Extra security against theft - 5mm hex CrMo axle
- Lock and unlock with special key - Lightweight aluminum key is easy to carry - Anti-rust CrMo axle, stainless steel springs
A unique keyed folding bike lock that provides secure protection and folds to a compact, easy to carry package. Security from all angles Bontrager has partnered with ABUS to offer best-in-class bike security. The Elite keyed folding lock features 5mm soft-touch steel construction and a unique folding design that maximizes security in a compact, easy-to-store design. Industry-leading corrosion protection and hardened steel construction with a soft touch finish ensure lasting protection that will not scratch your bike. - 5mm hardened steel construction provides secure protection across an 80cm length - Soft-touch coating for a smooth look and feel that protects the bike from scratches - Storage mount with latch easily mounts to bike for secure transport - Premium keyed cylinder core provides added protection against picking - Industry-leading corrosion resistance - Includes folding lock, storage bag/mount, and 2 keys (replacement keys available) - Security rating 7
5 mm steel bars, with extra soft 2-components coating to prevent damage to the bicycle‘s paintwork The bars, the case, the links as well as supporting elements of the locking system are made of special hardened steel Alarm of at least 100 dB for 15 seconds Alarm function on basis of the ABUS 3D detection system that means, that every movement is detected Intelligent alarm – In case of small and short movement, e. g. the bike gets hit by a football, the lock only gives a short warning tone Different acoustic signals inform about battery, activation and alarm status Bars are linked with special rivets ABUS Plus cylinder for high protection against manipulations, e.g. picking
- Good protection at medium theft risk - Recommended for securing good bicycles - 5mm steel bars with synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - Link construction allows compact folding - Stainless steel case with manual cover for the keyhole against dirt and corrosion - The bars, the links, as well as supporting elements of the locking system are made of special hardened steel - Bars are linked with special rivets - ABUS Plus cylinder for high protection against manipulations, e.g. picking - Two keys are supplied with the lock - Easy transport thanks to practical holder - Flexible mounting with non-slip Velcro straps - Mounting on nearly every part of the frame possible, the lock can be easily removed sideways
ABUS's Bordo Classic 5900 folding lock features a linked steel bar construction to provide maximum flexibility to secure to racks, fence posts, signs, etc. - Compact design offers many frame mounting possibilities - Coating to prevent damage of the bicycle's paint
Maximum strength for maximum security: the BORDO GRANIT XPlus 6500 Folding Lock is the top-of-the-range model in the best-selling BORDO family, offering an excellent level of security. The BORDO GRANIT XPlus 6500 Folding Lock is quite literally a tough nut for bike thieves to crack since it incorporates 5.5 mm bars manufactured from specially hardened steel and connected with special rivets, which offer protection against even the most determined of attacks. The ABUS Link Protection Shield ensures that these rivets are not only flexible but also extremely resistant to attacks involving sawing. - Extra-soft two-component casing to prevent damage to the bike's paint - Color-coordinated soft-touch silicone cover for the lock body - ABUS Link Protection Shield for a high level of protection against hinge sawing - The bars, the body and the load-bearing parts of the locking mechanism are manufactured from specially hardened steel - ABUS XPlus cylinder for extremely high protection against manipulation, e.g. picking - Ideal for securing high-value bicycles - Tool-free attachment using either a practical clamping bracket or non-slip Velcro straps
$59.99 - $69.99
-5 mm bars with a core of light steel and synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle‘s paintwork -The bars and the lock body are made of particularly light materials and ferrous alloy -Bars are linked with special rivets -Premium automatic cylinder -The Bordo Lite Mini fits perfectly into jersey pocket
Your bike is only as secure as the object you're locking to, and ABUS' Granit WBA Wall & Ground Anchor provides a safe place to attach your bike. The 16mm-thick round shackle is made of specially hardened steel for extreme impact and cutting resistance. And, the included hardware mounts the shackle securely to the floor or wall of your garage.
Don't come back to your locked bike only to find a sad frame missing its wheels and saddle. ABUS's NutFix system protects wheels and seat posts against theft using a physical trick. Thieves don't know the trick, but you do, so you can open them with a standard wrench. Seat post clamp locks include the post clamp as well as fixing bolt and nut.
NutFix Sinlge Skewer Component security as a replacement for quick-release axles Secure locking thanks to innovative gravitation technology Patented technology for a high level of lock-picking protection Can be installed using a conventional SW 8 open-jaw wrench 135mm M5 threaded
Don't come back to your locked bike only to find a sad frame missing its wheels and saddle. ABUS's NutFix system protects wheels and seat posts against theft using a physical trick. Thieves don't know the trick, but you do, so you can open them with a standard wrench. Solid axle nuts sold in pairs.
Page 1 of 1