$19.99 - $149.99
The Basil Portland Bell Brass makes an instant impression. The timeless silver finish ensures an easy complement to almost any bicycle frame, while the bell itself is easily mounted to your frame, with no complex installation to worry about. When rung, this bell emits an audible sound that’s loud enough to alert other cyclists, motorists and pedestrians of your presence.
Increase your on-bike safety with Selle Italia's Eyelink Panorama Mirror. It adds very little weight and a lot of benefit—keeping you from having to turn your head to look behind you. - View: wide-angle panoramic - Weight: 75 grams - Size: 125 × 178mm - Mirror thickness: 2mm
- 115 decibel horn with volume control switch - Mounts to most handlebars - Air reservoir is easily refilled with any bike pump - no batteries needed - Extension allows for more versatility when mounting
$23.99 - $39.99
Retro Mirror Sprintech Single Mirror. Works with all road handlebars by attaching to the bar end using its simple retrobike install. Allows you to see traffic from behind without having to look over your shoulder. Expands your visual field without shifting head or body to see behind you. As reliable as a car's rearview mirror! Placed on the left side of the handlebars, the Sprintech rearview mirror is easy to install. Simply remove the cap from the end of the handlebar, insert the connector plug, and attach the Sprintech rearview mirror. Once installed, simply adjust to the desired position. Available in five colors: Black, White, Red, Yellow, and Blue. Also available in pairs!
Topeak's Bar'n Mirror is a great addition to any touring or commuting bike. This clever combination places a streamlined, fully adjustable mirror into a cold-forged aluminum bar-end body. The result is additional, comfortable hand positions and the supernatural ability to know when traffic is approaching from behind.
Make your stuff and yourself visible to cars as you crush your early morning commute or a nighttime ride. - Provides 500 candle power reflective ability due to 3M's glass bead technology, it even reflects well at high angles of approach - Sold in bundles of 12 - Each strip is 3/4 x 13"
- Designed to enhance visibility of user by utilizing patented led and fiber optic technology - Many uses include cycling, Running, Hiking, Child safety, Luggage, Or just about any avenue where visibility is a top priority - Features: Ultra bright, Micro usb rechargeable, 3M reflective, Weatherproof, Adhesive or sew hook-N-Loop backing, (2) Modes flash and solid - Rechargeable battery with over 15 hours of continuous use with 1 hour charge time
- Crane bells are some of the finest bells available - Timeless designs with a loud and clear tone - Features the Cat-Eye Flex-Tite bracket, which installs without tools on most areas of the cockpit. - Made in Japan
- The ultimate flat handlebar mirror - Versatile and durable with a wide angle of adjustment that can be flipped down and out of the way - Installs in seconds, comes fully assembled
$13.99 - $24.99
Keep an eye on what's behind you with MSW's Selfie Mirrors. With options to mount on a handlebar, on your helmet, or into your bar end with a folding design, you're free to choose the rear view that speaks to you.
The LTD Mirrycle Mirror quickly attaches to Bontrager Isozone handlebars using the supplied wrench. It has a convex mirror for a wide field of view to help you clearly see approaching traffic. And the mirror easily adjusts to your optimum viewing angle.
- 120db electronic rechargeable bicycle horn with remote - USB 280mAh rechargeable battery charges in 1.2 hours and lasts approximately 30 days or 2500 uses - Charging indicator light shows red when charging, and green when fully charged - IP65 water and dust proof - Compatible with 22.2 - 31.8mm handlebars - Whistle, horn, and alarm sounds
Announce your presence with Portland Design Works' Alexander Graham Bell. Built to replace a 10mm 1 1/8 headset spacer, this bell is a classy addition to your rig without sacrificing any of your precious handlebar real estate. - ?Polished brass bell - Replaces a 10mm 1 1/8" headset spacer - Quick-reflex alloy clapper - Lifetime PDWarranty
- The ultimate flexible helmet mirror - Custom fit and flexibility allows for the best view angle - Built with safety in mind with no glass, exposed wire or sharp edges - Compatible with all type of helmets
$19.99 - $23.00
Keep valuable handlebar space free with Mirrycle's Incredibell Striker Bell. It integrates into the top cap of the headset, can be mounted any way you choose, and features an adjustable dinger as well. A flick of your finger and the Striker Bell rings loud and clear for all to hear.
Ride smart and more safely with Serfas Bar End Mirrors to help increase awareness and visibility of your surroundings as you ride. - High-Definition, Blast Resistant, Anti-Glare Glass Lens - Base: Eco-Friendly High Impact Nylon Fiber - Universal Design For Left & Right - Rotates 360 Degrees - Fits Handlebars With 16mm-22mm Diameter Bar Ends - Lens: 62mm Diameter
Announce your presence with Portland Design Works' King Of Ding II Bell. This solid brass bell rings loud and clear. - Solid brass bell - Brass striker - Alloy mounting - Fits 22.2 - 25.4mm handlebars
Replacement safety flag for extra visibility.
$18.00 - $20.99
Mirrycle's Incredibell Spring Bell offers a traditional Asian-style bell that integrates into the top cap of the headset to free up valuable handlebar space. The bell can be mounted any way you choose on the headset, and the dinger is adjustable as well. A flick of your finger and the Spring Bell rings loud and clear for all to hear.
Ride smart and more safely with Serfas Bar End Mirrors to help increase awareness and visibility of your surroundings as you ride. - Unbreakable Stainless Steel Lens - Base: Eco-Friendly High Impact Nylon Fiber - Universal Design For Left & Right - Fits Handlebars With 16mm-22mm Diameter Bar Ends - Lens: 62mm Diameter
Ride smart and more safely with Serfas Bar End Mirrors to help increase awareness and visibility of your surroundings as you ride. - Unbreakable Stainless Steel Lens - Base: Eco-Friendly High Impact Nylon Fiber - Universal Design For Left & Right - Fits Handlebars With 16mm-22mm Diameter Bar Ends - Lens: 68mm Diameter
- Durable all steel trigger bell - Floral feminine pattern - Bell diameter: 80mm
- Durable all steel trigger bell - Polka dot pattern - Bell diameter: 80mm
Specifically designed to quickly and easily fit on all mountain bike handlebars, Blackburn's Mountain Mirror features a premium-quality convex mirror for a wide, clear view. Plus, the mirror's vibration-damping arm helps prevent blurring.
Blackburn's Multi Mirror offers a nice, wide and clear view of what's behind so that you can ride more safely. It quickly and easily attaches to virtually any handlebar configuration. Plus, it's designed to eliminate rattles and shakes so your view is motion-blur-free.
Blackburn's Road Mirror mounts to any road-brake lever, so you have a clear view of what's behind and can stay safe. The included adjustable mounting hardware helps eliminate rattles and shakes, too, so the image is sharp and easy to see.
The sleek and ultralight BM-45 bar end mirror easily attaches to drop and flat bars, making it perfect for all bikes. Constructed of aluminum and glass for durability and nearly distortion-free viewing, the BM-45 represents the height of handlebar mirror construction and design. Minimal projection from the bar means never having to sacrifice clean aesthetics for critical rear-view safety again.
Electra's Checkerboard Mirror not only looks great, it also offers a view of the road behind you, so it ramps up your bike's style and safety. Plus, mounting is easy with the included clamp.
Add a touch of cool to your bike while increasing your riding safety. - Designed for our Fashion, Attitude, and Classic Cruiser collections - Not compatible with the Townie collection - For use on the left-hand side of handlebars - 10cm wide x 6cm tall x 10cm long arm
$7.99 - $19.99 $19.99 60% Off
Add a touch of cool to your bike while increasing your riding safety. - Designed for our Fashion, Attitude, and Classic Cruiser collections - Can be adjusted for use on right or left-hand side of handlebars - 10 cm wide x 6 cm tall x 10 cm long arm
Page 1 of 7 Next page