The EVOC TAILGATE PAD fixes your bikes safely and protects the tailboard of your pick-up truck from scratches when loading. Completely redesigned for 2018, the Tailgate Pad now features foam pads also on the back of the tailgate to better protect the bike's downtube. - Holds and covers up to 6 bikes to protect them as well as the tailgate from scratches and damages during bike transport - Padding is cut-resistant, water resistant and UV-stable - Non-slip protection (padded) - Quick-access tailgate release - Improved rear view camera compatibility - Fleece lining on truck side of the pad, won't damage paint - Size: full-size truck (XL) or mid-size truck (ML) - ML fits tailgates 130cm/50'' wide and XL fits tailgates 160cm/60'' wide
Thule's Snug-Tite Receiver Lock secures their T2, Doubletrack, Roadway, and Parkway receiver-type racks (also called "hitch racks"). Just insert the Snug-Tite in place of your receiver pin and the rack is locked in place.
• Pack includes 2 wheels straps and 2 road adaptors • The WS2 Thule Wheel Straps have a secure ratcheting buckle with a cam tightening mechanism.
- SportRack Hitch Pin Bolt with Lock - For SportRack Hitch Mounted Bike Racks
- Updated design, for use with all Saris racks where bikes are secured by the top tube - Bridges the gap from stem to seat tube, creating a virtual top tube - Useful on ladies and specialty frames
Saris' Hatch Huggers fasten Saris racks (sold separately) to certain vehicles. They replace the regular straps for vehicles with glass hinge lines and vehicles with narrow gaps around the trunk.
$49.95 - $59.99
The RockyMounts HotRod is a do-it-all truck mount for bikes with 12x100, 15x100, and "Boost" 15x110 thru-axles.
$150.00 - $160.00
- Outer pad is constructed of 600D + PVC. A durable denier fabric with herringbone weave and DWR treatment for water repellency - Micro-brushed inner lining protects your tailgate from rub and wear marks - Raised bumpers facing into the truck box seat most frames snugly preventing bikes from coming into contact while shuttling - Raised square pads along the outer tailgate (small pad only) offer the additional security of holding forks in place - When the shuttle gets steep and rowdy, secure frames down with a Velcro-backed webbing loop and strap system - Grommet system offers the ability to lock bikes - Storage pocket - Two sizes - Small - 39.5" x 57" wide with 5 straps, Large - 47” x 61” wide with 6 straps
Love riding but also love post-ride tailgating? Now you can have both. The Pivot allows your bike rack (up to a loaded NV 2.0 4-Bike) to effortlessly swing away, providing ample clearance for tailgates, rear gates or just increasing your hatchback access. Features - 90-degree swing away - Provides clearance for a tailgate or rear doors - Locking, anti-rattle hitch pin Specs - 2" Hitch Only - Weight Limit: 250 lbs. / 114kg - Weight: 46 lbs.
$42.98 - $62.95
- Adapters for mounting suspension forks to most auto bike racks - Solution to thru-axle issues or clearance problems between disc brakes & trays
Saris' Spare Tire Plate is for use with their spare tire racks. Grab the Spare as an extra or replacement part.
The TC2 Thule Wheel Tray End Caps are compatible with the following Thule Wheel Trays: Thule 594 Sidearm, 594XT Sidearm, Thule 599XTR Big Mouth, Thule 589 Velo Vise, Thule 590 V2, Thule 590R V2 Recumbent, Thule 591 Long Tray Classic, Thule 517 Peloton, and the Thule 518 Echelon. • Sold as a set of two • Replacement parts for broken or lost end caps
Add Saris' Freedom Long Wheelbase Bar to your Saris Freedom rack (sold separately) to carry an extra long wheelbase bicycle like a tandem or recumbent. The rack holds two bikes of up to 35 pounds each, and the Long Wheelbase Bar holds a bike that measures up to 57 inches axle to axle.
Some vehicles require extra strap length. Compatible with Saris' Bones bike racks, the Saris Extra Long S-Hook Straps 80" are made of strong nylon with coated hooks that protect your car's finish.
This 15mm x 110 thru-axle adapter allows modern mountain bikers to quickly secure their bike on any traditional 9mm fork style bike mount. PRODUCT DETAILS - 15mm x 110mm - Axle is not included - Built in safety tabs - Durable black powder coat finish TECHNICAL SPECS - Weight: 0.70 lbs - Dimensions: L 4.50” x W 1.25” x H 4.00”
Yakima's 9-foot SKS Cable provides a visible theft deterrent for bikes and gear. It locks your load to the crossbar so you can park and leave your vehicle without worrying about your bikes.
$48.00 - $50.00
Tailor your towers – these super-strong clips come in a wide range of sizes and designs so you can precisely fit your BaseLine Towers to your car’s bare roof.
$112.00 - $199.00
No rails? No problem. The versatile BaseLine’s intelligent design and advanced adjust ability help it morph to the shape of your car’s roof for a sleek, secure, load-it-up fit. - Secure, easy-to-use tower specifically designed for cars without roof rails or gutters - Advanced tower architecture is sleek, strong and quiet - Works with JetStream, CoreBar and RoundBar crossbars - Tri-axial DropHook clip adjustment easily adjusts to a wide range of roof shapes for safe, secure hold - BarBed has 12° of pitch adjustment to optimize tower position and level bars on rounded roofs - Super-simple installation – tool included - Maximum load rating of 165lbs (75kg), depending on vehicle and bar rating - Easily locks to you vehicle with our SKS system (sold separately) - RoundBar SL Adapter required to use Yakima's classic RoundBar with - StreamLine System Towers (sold separately) - Streamline crossbars are compatible with any StreamLine Tower StreamLine Tower TECHNICAL SPECS - Dimensions: L 5.00” x W 6.00” x H 4.00”
Rear wheel strap for Boa bike mount. Includes one strap.
Yakima's Bolt Toploader Brackets are permanently mounted brackets that allow Yakima 1A Raingutter Towers or Q Towers to be used in some situations where your car doesn't have rain gutters (towers sold separately).
Pair of EndCaps for Yakima CoreBar.
- Expands the DrTray carrying capacity - Securely carries road bikes, mountain bikes, and up to 5" fat bikes - Quick and easy to put on and take off - SKS cable lock system secures both wheels and frame to help prevent theft - Elevated for added clearance between bikes - Max bike weight 40lbs - 11.5" spacing between bikes plus elevated - Weight 14lbs
- Fat straps are used to carry over sized (fat) tire bikes on Two/Four Timer bike racks. - Includes two straps - L 15.50" x W 1.00"
Yakima's Fork Adapter allows you to attach your through-axle fork to your fork-mounted rack quickly and easily. The tall arms give your brake caliper room to clear the tray, too.
Body for HitchLock. Requires SKS lock core. (Sold Seperately)
Yakima's HandCuff keeps your bikes secure when attached to the SwingDaddy and RidgeBack (both sold separately). Plus, there's a universal key and an additional SKS Lock Core so you can have the same key that locks your bikes to the rack and your rack to the hitch.
Getting your gear onto your rack isnt complete until youve secured it. This pair of super strong box-stitched 16 straps include soft, rubber-coated buckles to protect your boats and gear from scratches.
There's no need to worry if you're using Yakima's HitchLock. The HitchLock allows you to lock your Yakima hitch carrier directly to your hitch receiver, preventing theft.
Yakima's LoadStop brackets prevent your loads from shifting side to side, without having to stuff a whole bunch of folded-up blankets onto your roof. FEATURES: - Carries ladders and lumber with sturdy L-shaped brackets - Safely holds loads by preventing lateral shifts with grippy ribbed surface - Holds thicker, taller loads with a higher vertical edge - Compatible with Yakima crossbars only - Works well when paired with Heavy Duty Straps (sold separately) - Set of 4 brackets
Yakima's Locking Brackets replace two of the regular mounting brackets that come with your MegaWarrior and LoadWarrior luggage carriers so that you can safely secure these baskets to your crossbars. You get two Locking Brackets, Lock Cores and keys.
Page 1 of 7 Next page