$39.95 - $94.95
- Short reach, shallow drop with a smooth, double-radius drop section - Center section is aero bar compatible - No-slip grit at stem and brake lever mounting surfaces - Double Butted 6061 Alloy - Measured Center-to-Center where the levers mount - 31.8mm O/S center section - Drop/Reach: 128/73mm - 300g (42cm)
- Short reach, shallow drop with a smooth, double-radius drop section - Center section is aero bar compatible - No-slip grit at stem and brake lever mounting surfaces - Double butted 6061 - Measured Center-to-Center where the levers mount - 31.8mm O/S center section - Drop/Reach: 128/83mm - HP Black Finish - 330g (42cm)
Twelve degree flared drop means forearm clearance when in the drops and greater leverage than a non-flared bar. Ritchey's Comp EvoMax is the ideal shape for on- or off-road builds from a mixed-terrain road bike to cross to mountain! - Evo Curve shaped top with 12-degree flare of the drops - Double butted 6061 alloy - Drop/Reach: 120/73mm - 12 degree drop flare - 4.7 degree sweep, 0 degree flare - BB Black finish - 292g (42cm)
The Ritchey Comp VentureMax Road Handlebar is just as applicable on a cross country tour as on cross country singletrack. Intended to ride wider than typical drop bars, the VentureMax is measured at the initial bend rather than at the hood. While it boasts a number of attributes including multiple hand positions, it's the return of the Bio-bend in the drop that adds to the signature look and feel of this bar. - Double-butted 6061 alloy - 6-degree backsweep / 24-degree flare - Bio-ergo drop bend - 38-44cm widths - 102mm drop - 76mm reach
Ritchey's Pro Evo Curve Road Handlebar adds comfort to every ride with a smooth, double-radius drop section you'll love. And, it's made of 7075 triple-butted aluminum so it's stiff for excellent handling and reliability, and super light, too.
The short reach, shallow drop, and feathery weight of Ritchey's SuperLogic Carbon Evo Curve Road Bar make it a favorite among cyclists looking to build their dream bike. This Evo model has a 4-degree sweep on the tops for exceptional ergonomic comfort. Monocoque carbon construction gives you strength and stiffness as well as vibration damping for long-ride comfort, all at a weight that is worthy for even the lightest super bikes. Plus, this stellar bar is compatible with clip-on aero bars, and the stem- and brake-clamp regions are textured for a super-secure hold.
The extremely low weight and excellent stiffness of Ritchey's Superlogic Logic II Road Bar make it a favorite among cyclists looking to build their dream bike. Its monocoque construction combines the weight savings, vibration damping and awesome strength and stiffness of carbon with Ritchey's comfortable anatomic bend for the ultimate handlebar. Plus, this great bar is compatible with clip-on aearo bars, and the stem- and brake-clamp regions are textured for a super-secure hold.
The carbon WCS EvoCurve bar features a short reach and shallow drop with a 5-degree sweep at the ovalized top section. Its smooth, double-radius drops afford great hand position, and its center section is aero bar compatible. Other features include no-slip grit at stem and brake lever mounting surfaces plus cable grooves for easier installation. - Carbon monocoque - Available in 40/42/44cm widths - Measured center-to-center where the levers mount - 31.8mm stem clamp diamater - Drop/Reach: -- 38cm = 130/75mm -- 40, 42, 44cm = 130/80mm - Matte UD carbon finish - 220g (42cm)
A new breed of champion is born. The WCS Carbon Solostreem features a classic bend, UCI-compliant aero top section with short/shallow classic drop, integrated mount ready for K-Edge or similar devices, and underside grooved cable routing for a sleek appearance. It enjoys a matte UD carbon finish and its curved stem clamp greatly reduces steerer stress. - Material: Carbon monocoque with forged alloy steerer clamp - Stem Angle: 84 -degree - Drop/Reach: 126/75mm(Measured center-to-center where the levers mount) - Sweep/Flare: 4.7/1-degree - Features mounting holes for computer/accessory mount - Matte UD carbon finish - Weight: 350g (42cm x 100mm)
$89.95 $94.95 5% Off
The WCS Logic II is one of Ritchey's most popular road handlebars. Its reach and drop progressively increases with bar width, ensuring optimal fit in every size, while it also features an anatomical bend for wide spacing at the tops and ample forearm clearance in the drops. The center section is aero bar compatible, and no-slip grit at the stem and brake lever mounting surfaces ensure no slipping. - Compatible w/ Shimano EW-RS910 junction box/end plug - Triple-butted 7050 Alloy - Available in 40/42/44cm widths - Measured center-to-center where the levers mount - 31.8mm center section - Drop/Reach: -- 38cm = 125/72 -- 40cm = 125/72 -- 42cm = 132/78 -- 44cm = 144/82 - Finish: Blatte - 233g (42cm)
The ergonomic bend of Ritchey's WCS Logic II Road Handlebar adds comfort to every ride. It's made of superlight triple-butted aluminum so it's stiff for excellent handling and reliability.
The Carbon Streem features an extremely aggressive wing-shaped top section that saves watts while providing an incredibly comfortable hand position for cruising uphill. The drops feature a traditional bend-the choice of many Ritchey-sponsored pro riders - UCI compliant 43.5x16mm wing-shaped top section cuts through the wind - Gentle sweep to tops and broad platform-great for seated climbing - Internal cable groove-no need to tape all the way to the stem - No-slip grit at stem and brake lever clamp areas - Fully internal routing for Shimano Di2 EW-RS910 Junction box - Carbon monocoque - Compatible w/ Shimano EW-RS910 junction box/end plug + internal routing - Measured center-to-center where the levers mount - 31.8mm center section - Drop/Reach: 38cm = 130/75mm; 40, 42, 44cm = 130/80mm - Available in matte UD carbon finish - 195g (42mm)
Profile Design's DRiVe handlebars use the latest in ergonometric design to offer progressively sized handlebars built around a cyclist's most powerful hand positions. A long-radius transition to the hood position distributes pressure evenly across a rider's palm and provides clearance for their arm when they're sprinting in the drops. Short reach and flat transitions perfectly suit modern frame geometries and create a comfortable cruising position on top of the handlebars. The gradual, dual-radius drop eliminates sharp angles and ensures that riders can reach the brake and shift levers while they're in the drops.
- AL6061 alloy construction - Available in 26.0 and 31.8 clamp sizes - Classic pista style - Rise / Reach: 101mm - Upsweep / Drop: 169mm - Finish: Shot-peen - Type: Road Drop - Material: Aly
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 16-degree flared drops for power, stability, and control - Flattened aero top and 5-degree ergo back sweep for enhanced comfort and grip - ISO-Road safety certified - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 70mm - Upsweep / Drop: 124mm - Back Sweep / Bend: 5-degree - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop - Material: AL6061
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 16-degree ergonomically flared drops provide greater power, stability, comfort, and control - ISO-Road safety certified - Clamp Size 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 86mm - Upsweep / Drop: 130mm - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop - Material: AL6061
- AL6066 tubular alloy construction - Traditional road bar - Flattened aero bar top for enhanced comfort and grip - EN-Road safety certification - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 80mm - Upsweep / Drop: 130mm - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop
- AL6066 tubular alloy construction - Traditional road bar available in a multitude of widths - EN-Road safety certification - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 80mm - Upsweep / Drop: 128mm - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop
- Full UD carbon construction aero road handlebar - Flattened top section for aerodynamic advantage and enhanced comfort - Fully integrated internal cable routing - Compatible with all mechanical/hydraulic brake systems and mechanical/electronic shift systems - 270g weight in 420mm width - ISO-Road safety certified - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 85mm - Upsweep / Drop: 130mm
Ergonomic off-road drop handlebar great for gravel riding. Extended OS center provides extra comfort and more room for handlebar accessories. Multiple riding positions give you more options for long miles in the saddle. - Double butted AL6061-T6 construction - 620mm drop width / 480mm top width - 40-degree flared drops for improved comfort, control, power, and stability - Accepts bar end shifters - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Width / Length: 620mm - Rise / Reach: 76mm - Upsweep / Drop: 110mm - Back Sweep / Bend: 5-degree - Material: AL6061
$42.50 - $47.60
Dirt? Drops? Experience a new level of fun with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Alloy Gary-2 Handlebar. This aluminum bar features a shallow 80mm drop and a 135mm reach. What makes this bar unique is that it flares out 15-degrees at the grip area so you can muscle through technical terrain and fly down the flats. It's built tough for mountain bike use, and easily accepts bar-end shifters.
- Road/Touring/Cross bar with a unique slight backward sweep on the tops - Flat area behind the lever position prevents hands from sliding forward - 4 degree flared drops (width does not include the flares). No grooves - 335-345g: all Nitto bars are measured center to center - 140mm drop - 96mm reach
Giant's Connect XR Flared Road Handlebars give a short reach and shallow drop for easy access to the controls. The dual radius drops are flared out for greater stability when you're down low and the top profile is an oval shape so your hands stay comfortable as you ride.
Giant's Contact Road Handlebar is made from a lightweight, tough 2014 aluminum. It features a dual radius drop and comes in six sizes for an ergonomic fit.
Giant's Contact SL Road Handlebar is made from a lightweight, tough 2014 aluminum. It features a dual radius drop and ovalized top profile in six sizes for an ergonomic fit. Plus, it's compatible with clip-on aerobars (sold separately).
Giant is a world leader in carbon and their Contact SLR Aero Integrated Handlebars are as masterfully engineered and performance-enhancing as they are beautiful. They boast an ultralight one-piece, carbon handlebar/stem combo for the power transfer to climb more easily, jump out of the pack with ease and sprint for the win. They feature Giant's OD2 carbon technology for superior cornering stiffness and steering precision and come in a complete size run for finding your perfect fit. This dream bar/stem combo has rustproof stainless-steel stem bolts and it is also compatible with clip-on aero bars should you want to go even faster.
- Ultra-light high-performance full-SLR composite construction makes for maximum stiffness and lowest possible weight - 9° rearward/5° upward sweep - 19mm rise - Micro-adjust set-up markings - Not compatible with bar ends
- Ultralight, one-piece full-composite construction fine-tuned for vibration damping and aerodynamics - Dual radius drop and aero top profile for maximum aerodynamics - 12 width/length combinations meets most performance fit needs - OverDrive 2 provides improved steering stiffness - Compatible with the new Contact SL Aero Clip-on system - Steerer diameter: 1-1/4-inch, compatible with 1-1/8-inch with adapter (sold separately)
- Multitude of hand positions with flares to enhance steering control in extreme conditions - Fits standard Road levers, integrated shift/brake levers or bar-end shifters - Butted, heat treated 7050 aluminum alloy with a durable shot peened, anodized finis
Fizik's Cyrano R1 Handlebar gives every cyclist the same low weight, high stiffness, and incredible ergonomics that the pros use. These carbon handlebars use Fizik's unique Spine Concept fitting technology to offer incredible ergonomics and a perfect fit on your bike. Designed for total compatibility with Fizik's saddles and stems (sold separately), the Cyrano R1 Bull handlebar optimizes your position for race day performance.