- 12° moderately flared, medium width drop bar balances off-road performance, with on-road aerodynamics and comfort - Vibrocore foam core reduces transmission of harmful frequencies of vibration, and increases bar fatigue life and ultimate strength - Short 110mm drop and 65mm reach geometry is perfect for aggressive riding stance and long days in the saddle on mixed terrain - 31.8mm bar clamp zone, and aerodynamic ergo top section enhances hand comfort over longer rides, without limiting range of rider/hand positions - 21.6mm inner diameter barends, allow use of most barend shifters - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Vibrocore, On-Off Road Geometry - MATERIAL: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - WIDTH HOOD TO HOOD (c-c): 420 / 440 / 460mm - WIDTH BAREND to BAREND (o-o): 498 / 518 / 538mm - WEIGHT: 355 / 360 / 365g - DROP / REACH: 10mm / 65mm (all sizes) - BAR CLAMP / TOP SECTION: 31.8mm Ergo Profile - FLARE: 12° - RAMP: 14°
$69.99 - $79.99
- Inspired by shallow drop bars produced by Jack Lauterwasser an Olympian cyclist from the 1930's - A great mix of comfort and unique style - Choose aluminum or chrome-plated Tange steel - Clamp: 25.4mm - Width: 480mm - Drop: 93mm
$39.95 - $94.95
- Short reach, shallow drop with a smooth, double-radius drop section - Center section is aero bar compatible - No-slip grit at stem and brake lever mounting surfaces - Double Butted 6061 Alloy - Measured Center-to-Center where the levers mount - 31.8mm O/S center section - Drop/Reach: 128/73mm - 300g (42cm)
- Short reach, shallow drop with a smooth, double-radius drop section - Center section is aero bar compatible - No-slip grit at stem and brake lever mounting surfaces - Double butted 6061 - Measured Center-to-Center where the levers mount - 31.8mm O/S center section - Drop/Reach: 128/83mm - HP Black Finish - 330g (42cm)
The Ritchey Comp VentureMax Road Handlebar is just as applicable on a cross country tour as on cross country singletrack. Intended to ride wider than typical drop bars, the VentureMax is measured at the initial bend rather than at the hood. While it boasts a number of attributes including multiple hand positions, it's the return of the Bio-bend in the drop that adds to the signature look and feel of this bar. - Double-butted 6061 alloy - 6-degree backsweep / 24-degree flare - Bio-ergo drop bend - 38-44cm widths - 102mm drop - 76mm reach
Ritchey's Pro Evo Curve Road Handlebar adds comfort to every ride with a smooth, double-radius drop section you'll love. And, it's made of 7075 triple-butted aluminum so it's stiff for excellent handling and reliability, and super light, too.
The short reach, shallow drop, and feathery weight of Ritchey's SuperLogic Carbon Evo Curve Road Bar make it a favorite among cyclists looking to build their dream bike. This Evo model has a 4-degree sweep on the tops for exceptional ergonomic comfort. Monocoque carbon construction gives you strength and stiffness as well as vibration damping for long-ride comfort, all at a weight that is worthy for even the lightest super bikes. Plus, this stellar bar is compatible with clip-on aero bars, and the stem- and brake-clamp regions are textured for a super-secure hold.
The extremely low weight and excellent stiffness of Ritchey's Superlogic Logic II Road Bar make it a favorite among cyclists looking to build their dream bike. Its monocoque construction combines the weight savings, vibration damping and awesome strength and stiffness of carbon with Ritchey's comfortable anatomic bend for the ultimate handlebar. Plus, this great bar is compatible with clip-on aearo bars, and the stem- and brake-clamp regions are textured for a super-secure hold.
The carbon WCS EvoCurve bar features a short reach and shallow drop with a 5-degree sweep at the ovalized top section. Its smooth, double-radius drops afford great hand position, and its center section is aero bar compatible. Other features include no-slip grit at stem and brake lever mounting surfaces plus cable grooves for easier installation. - Carbon monocoque - Available in 40/42/44cm widths - Measured center-to-center where the levers mount - 31.8mm stem clamp diamater - Drop/Reach: -- 38cm = 130/75mm -- 40, 42, 44cm = 130/80mm - Matte UD carbon finish - 220g (42cm)
The ergonomic bend of Ritchey's WCS Logic II Road Handlebar adds comfort to every ride. It's made of superlight triple-butted aluminum so it's stiff for excellent handling and reliability.
The Carbon Streem features an extremely aggressive wing-shaped top section that saves watts while providing an incredibly comfortable hand position for cruising uphill. The drops feature a traditional bend-the choice of many Ritchey-sponsored pro riders - UCI compliant 43.5x16mm wing-shaped top section cuts through the wind - Gentle sweep to tops and broad platform-great for seated climbing - Internal cable groove-no need to tape all the way to the stem - No-slip grit at stem and brake lever clamp areas - Fully internal routing for Shimano Di2 EW-RS910 Junction box - Carbon monocoque - Compatible w/ Shimano EW-RS910 junction box/end plug + internal routing - Measured center-to-center where the levers mount - 31.8mm center section - Drop/Reach: 38cm = 130/75mm; 40, 42, 44cm = 130/80mm - Available in matte UD carbon finish - 195g (42mm)
Profile Design's DRiVe handlebars use the latest in ergonometric design to offer progressively sized handlebars built around a cyclist's most powerful hand positions. A long-radius transition to the hood position distributes pressure evenly across a rider's palm and provides clearance for their arm when they're sprinting in the drops. Short reach and flat transitions perfectly suit modern frame geometries and create a comfortable cruising position on top of the handlebars. The gradual, dual-radius drop eliminates sharp angles and ensures that riders can reach the brake and shift levers while they're in the drops.
The Pro PLT Compact handlebar is constructed of light and strong AL-2014 DB aluminum. It features a compact bend for an ergonomic position while riding in the drops.
The Pro PLT Ergo bars feature an ergonomic shaped top section for optimal pressure relief and a compact bend for a seamless transition to riding in the drops. They're constructed of AL-2014 DB aluminum for a lightweight, durable performance handlebar.
The Pro Vibe Aero handlebar is built to meet cycling’s highest demands using state of the art technology. It's an ultra-high performance handlebar constructed with Innegra fibers to ride the most punishing conditions and is designed with aerofoil shapes to give you a performance edge on the road. The Vibe Aero is developed with Di2 in mind offering ultimate integration for maximum aerodynamic performance and ultra-clean styling. - Full UD Carbon aerodynamic design that meets UCI requirements - Integrated brake, shift, and Di2 cable routing
The Vibe Aero Superlight handlebar is constructed of a UD carbon fiber layup with Innegra, resulting in a bar that's ready to ride in the harshest conditions. It features an ergonomic oversized top section, compact design, and integrated brake and shift cable routing, perfect match for Shimano Di2.
An ultra-high performance handlebar constructed to ride the most punishing conditions. The PRO Vibe Alloy handlebar is built to meet cycling’s highest demands using state of the art technology. The Vibe Alloy is developed with Di2 in mind offering ultimate integration for maximum aerodynamic performance and ultra-clean styling.
An ultra-high performance handlebar constructed with Innegra fibers to ride the most punishing conditions. The PRO Vibe handlebar is built to meet cycling’s highest demands using state of the art technology. The Vibe is developed with Di2 in mind offering ultimate integration for maximum aerodynamic performance and ultra-clean styling. The carbon PRO Vibe handlebar series is constructed from high-performance Innegra fiber. The addition of Innegra fibers strengthens the bar’s most vulnerable areas without compromising its weight, so your handlebar is ready to ride the harshest conditions. - UD carbon construction - Integrated brake and shift cable routing (Also for Shimano Di2) - Anatomic and compact design
The Vibe Superlight handlebars feature a compact design and an ergonomic oversized top section for supreme comfort on the road. It's constructed of a super-light UD carbon fiber layup with Innegra fiber. The integrated brake and shift cable routing matches perfectly with Shimano Di2.
Parlee's carbon handlebar is one of the most comfortable bars you'll find. The handlebar’s top has a rearward sweep and oval profile for a natural hand position and all-day comfort. The 35mm clamping area creates a solid union with the stem and fork. The ergonomic bend has a short 70mm extension and shallow 128mm drop that complements modern shift/brake lever combinations. This makes the ideal perch for the rider’s hands regardless of build kit. The drops have an extended return creating fuller hand positions for greater comfort. There are also trim lines on the bar termination at 5mm increments for a customized fit. Compatible with all modern rim and disc levers. - Weight: 220g - Bar Drop: 128mm - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Bar Reach: 70mm - Material: Carbon - Bar Top Style: Round
- AL6061 alloy construction - Available in 26.0 and 31.8 clamp sizes - Classic pista style - Rise / Reach: 101mm - Upsweep / Drop: 169mm - Finish: Shot-peen - Type: Road Drop - Material: Aly
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 16-degree flared drops for power, stability, and control - Flattened aero top and 5-degree ergo back sweep for enhanced comfort and grip - ISO-Road safety certified - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 70mm - Upsweep / Drop: 124mm - Back Sweep / Bend: 5-degree - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop - Material: AL6061
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 16-degree ergonomically flared drops provide greater power, stability, comfort, and control - ISO-Road safety certified - Clamp Size 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 86mm - Upsweep / Drop: 130mm - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop - Material: AL6061
- AL6066 tubular alloy construction - Traditional road bar - Flattened aero bar top for enhanced comfort and grip - EN-Road safety certification - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 80mm - Upsweep / Drop: 130mm - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop
- AL6066 tubular alloy construction - Traditional road bar available in a multitude of widths - EN-Road safety certification - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 80mm - Upsweep / Drop: 128mm - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop
- Full UD carbon construction aero road handlebar - Flattened top section for aerodynamic advantage and enhanced comfort - Fully integrated internal cable routing - Compatible with all mechanical/hydraulic brake systems and mechanical/electronic shift systems - 270g weight in 420mm width - ISO-Road safety certified - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 85mm - Upsweep / Drop: 130mm
Ergonomic off-road drop handlebar great for gravel riding. Extended OS center provides extra comfort and more room for handlebar accessories. Multiple riding positions give you more options for long miles in the saddle. - Double butted AL6061-T6 construction - 620mm drop width / 480mm top width - 40-degree flared drops for improved comfort, control, power, and stability - Accepts bar end shifters - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Width / Length: 620mm - Rise / Reach: 76mm - Upsweep / Drop: 110mm - Back Sweep / Bend: 5-degree - Material: AL6061
$42.50 - $47.60
Dirt? Drops? Experience a new level of fun with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Alloy Gary-2 Handlebar. This aluminum bar features a shallow 80mm drop and a 135mm reach. What makes this bar unique is that it flares out 15-degrees at the grip area so you can muscle through technical terrain and fly down the flats. It's built tough for mountain bike use, and easily accepts bar-end shifters.
Experience the road with Origin-8's Pro-Fit Compact Handlebar. It delivers a comfortable compact-drop shape that's crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum. With the tight 120mm drop and short 70mm reach, you'll have an ergonomic position that's easy on your back.
- Road/Touring/Cross bar with a unique slight backward sweep on the tops - Flat area behind the lever position prevents hands from sliding forward - 4 degree flared drops (width does not include the flares). No grooves - 335-345g: all Nitto bars are measured center to center - 140mm drop - 96mm reach