ISM's Adamo Road Saddle delivers excellent support and comfort for road riding and also racing time trials and/or triathlons in the aero position. This unique seat has a split-nose design with a large cutaway to eliminate pressure and increase your pedaling efficiency. It has generous gel and foam…
Gel padding and an elastomer spring suspension make this bike seat marvelously comfortable. The A.R.S. Spring is a great choice for the cyclist looking for a wider platform and an extra amount of cushion and shock absorption.
- Imitation sheepskin - Foam padding - Fits cruiser and exerciser seats
• 6 x 10-1/4" • Quilted top • Padded
Electra's Ergo Saddle gives you the support and comfort you need to cruise all day. Its plush padding is paired with a soft Lycra insert and shock-absorbing elastomers to smooth out even the roughest roads.
Take a spin on Giant's Contact Forward Saddle! It's built for riders who prefer a more leaned forward position on the bike. Anatomic design and a pressure-relieving channel keep you racking up the miles, while the supportive padding provides incredible comfort no matter how long your ride is.
Take a spin on Liv/giant's Contact Forward saddle! It's ideal for riders who prefer a leaned over, sporty position on the bike. An anatomic design and a pressure-relieving channel let you rack up the miles, and the supportive padding provides incredible comfort no matter how long your ride.
Cruise in total comfort on Cloud 9's Contour Cruiser Gel Seat. Its contoured shape makes it fit like your favorite easy chair and the gel padding and coil-spring suspension mean you'll always ride in the lap of luxury.
It's the classic cruiser seat updated with Cloud-9's extra-comfortable design. The Cruiser Gel AR has a classic sprung suspension for support and vibration damping. Plus, it boasts contoured gel foam for awesome padding and plushness.
Cloud 9's Cruiser Select VAR ES is super comfortable thanks to ample gel padding, 11.25-inch wide top, a vibration-damping elastomer suspension and a cutout in the top. Put one on your bike and experience the ultimate ride.
Key features: - Fitness Posture 4 features an upright pelvic rotation to go farther, faster - Contour Relief Zone Plus (CRZ+) full saddle cutaway enhances soft tissue protection - Tough, weather-resistant cover repels water - Sleek, supportive padding provides comfort while maintaining…
• Quilted vinyl top • Padded • Steel chrome-plated springs • 6 x 10-1/4 inches
Chubby padded Pivotal Saddle. Comfortable and durable with clean styling. Pivotal seatpost required.
Looking for a lightweight, racy saddle that's comfortable enough for all-day rides? Giant's Flow 1 is the answer. A pressure-relieving cut-out and light padding, paired with a long, thin design, provides support without excess bulk whether you're on road or off. Other stellar details, like the…
When you have Cloud 9's Men's Comfort Gel Seat on your bike, you might just think you're sitting on the couch when you're out enjoying the countryside or pedaling to the office. The extraordinary comfort is a result of Cloud 9's dual-density gel padding that's soft on top and firmer below for…
Want to instantly make your seat more comfortable? Cover it with Planet Bike's ARP (Anatomic Relief Pad) Seat Cover. For top comfort and protection it features a center recess, supportive gel padding to soak up the bumps, and a soft, durable Lycra top. And, the ARP comes in 3 sizes to fit most…
• 12-3/4 x 14in • Padded black top with red stitching • Steel base • Coil spring suspension • Flat rails
- Same proven shape as the Patriot, but with additional padding - Wider and thicker nose for pinching capabilities - Full Kevlar cover with embossed graphics for superior durability
Keep it classic, comfortable, and plush with Giant's Cruiser Springer Saddle. Soft padding on the top combines with dual springs on the saddle rails for plush, all-day comfort.
The SMC4 Sport Gel maximizes comfort with the addition of gel pads. Thanks to these broad gel pads, even more rider comfort and pressure relief is possible. The 9mm relief channel offers maximum pressure relief for the perineal area. The large sitting area of the saddle effectively reduces pressure…
- Trimmed down race version of the award winning Spoon shape - Super low profile padding with pressure relief groove - Perforated synthetic top with contrast stitching
Keep it low and aero without sacrificing comfort. The carbon-railed, ultra lightweight Specialized Romin EVO Pro is a high-performance road saddle that's contoured to put you in a position for optimal power transfer and comfort as you put pressure on your competition. The Body Geometry channel is…
All day comfort in a lightweight package. The SMC3 was developed as an all-round saddle, ideal for long day tours and those riders just seeking more cushioning. The ergonomic focus of the saddle lies in an optimized relief channel for the soft tissue. The specially designed saddle shape and the…
The lightweight and top-of-the-line SMC4 Comp Gel is aimed at touring riders and mountain bikers. Thanks to the addition of broad gel pads, even more rider comfort and pressure relief is possible. The 9mm relief channel offers maximum pressure relief for the perineal area. The large sitting area of…
- More flexible DualTech Carbonite two-density body specifically for MTB - Includes a friction pad that, if installed, keeps the rider positioned in the sweet spot - ArcFlex bosses suspend rails at the front and the rear for further shock absorption
• Featuring superlight padding and a modern low-profile form • Flat top for good sit-bone support with comfort vent to reduce perineal pressure • Available in two colors with minimal graphics
Spend your spare hours riding in total comfort with Selle Royal's Freetime. It features their RoyalGel padding, which eliminates pressure points for a great feel. Plus, this plush saddle has a suspension system to soak up the bumps.
Selle Royal's Journey is one of the plushest saddles available. Its RoyalGel padding eliminates pressure points for maximum comfort on every ride. Plus, elastomers smooth over bumps and RVL technology provides excellent water resistance.
- Womens specific competition saddle - Lightweight LPU foam pad with an anatomically shaped cut-out and a seamless microfiber top - Down Curve Nose: allows the rider to shift weight and move forward on the saddle
- I-Beam: lightweight fiber composite single rail integrated into base - Same proven shape as the Patriot, but with additional padding - Wider and thicker nose for better handling characteristics - Full Kevlar cover with embossed graphics for superior durability