Maxxis' Ikon, as the name suggests, is one tire that other treads look up to. Great for everything from dry hardpack to loose, this light tire still gives you high-volume and a 2.2-inch width for hold-your-line control. This member of Maxxis' eXCeption Series of tires features a combination of a softer 62a compound and supple 120 TPI casing. This makes for a lighter model tire and enhances cornering, braking, and acceleration. Run it on the front, back, or both. - Folding bead - Weight: 520g (3C), 575g (3C EXO) - Recommended for race use only
XR models now include 29" sizes. Same name, same technology and now more options than ever. Key features - A cross country race tire that excels in fast hardpack conditions - Super low multi-edged knobs for fast rolling predictable traction - Ultra-lightweight for fast acceleration
Achieve your cross-country dreams with Maxxis' Crossmark. This ultra-fast tire features a quick-rolling center ridge for unparalleled speed. Plus, the raised side knobs bite into corners for precise handling. - Folding bead - Weight: 605g
With a low-rolling resistance and a semi-slick center tread, Schwalbe's Thunder Burt delivers excellent grip in dry, hardpack conditions. The outer lugs grab in the turns while the many small center lugs provide just enough to hold your line. RaceGuard puncture protection helps prevent flats while maintaining a low weight, while the SnakeSkin option gives better sidewall protection.
- Fast-rolling small-knob tire offers great handling and cornering ability - Rounded profile with 2.5mm center knobs and 3mm side knobs - TC: tubeless-compatible model
$26.96 - $29.96 $44.95 - $49.95 40% Off
In 1984, Tom was the first to appropriate road tire technology for mountain bike tire design by introducing higher TPI and more compliant rubber compounds. While he pioneered trail-specific tread patterns, Vector Force Analysis technology for mountain bike tires was developed. The result was the first ever rotation-directional specific tire; soon thereafter he applied this technology to the first front and rear tire specific treads. 30 years later, Tom refined this technology and applied it to the Ritchey Trail Bite tires. Featuring a wider, reinforced casing to handle a more aggressive terrain, the Bite is great for all mountain riding. - Bite: front or rear, rotational specific tread that bites into the terrain for excellent control in all conditions - 7mm Casing width - a true 2.25 wide trail tire - 30TPI
Get rowdy, rubber-side-down on Vittoria's Saguaro tires. Their multi-height lugs love hardpack and rocks, but moonlight in loose and sandy, too, all while keeping rolling resistance low. These tires' versatility will keep you in control all the way up and down the mountain.
$29.99 - $36.99
- Aggressive cross country/all mountain tire that excels in loose terrain and provides unsurpassed traction on hardpack - Bread: Wire
$71.95 - $72.95
Named after WTB Athlete Nathan Riddle, the Riddler hungers for speed yet hangs on in the corners, remaining composed and unflappable - just like Nathan Riddle’s riding style. Large, supported toothy side knobs and densely packed, low center tread make the Riddler a hit beyond the gravity-enthused as multiple widths and wheel sizes also keep the cross country, weight conscious happy with a lightweight do-it-all. Usage: Cross Country / All Mountain Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Sand Compound: Dual DNA - TCS Light/Fast: 840g - TCS Tough/Fast: 1000g
$65.95 - $83.95
Born out of a need for unwavering traction in every corner of the world, the Vigilante is WTB's premier aggressive trail and enduro tire. The square-lugged, open-tread pattern offers stability through wet or dry, while the prominent outer knobs grip at lean angles like nobody’s business. Ample spacing ensures it flings mud, while also allowing the knobs to bite into loose, chunky terrain. - Usage: All Mountain / Enduro - Conditions: Wet to Dry / Loose, Rocky, Mud - TCS Light/High Grip: 947g, Gravity DNA compound - TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 900g, Dual DNA compound - TCS Tough/Fast Rolling: 1151g, Dual DNA compound - TCS Tough/High Grip: 1141g, Gravity DNA compound
$41.95 - $83.95
Tight enough tread spacing for high speed, drag-free onslaughts, yet blocky and tall enough to really dig in when it comes time to slam on the brakes. A rounded profile and staggered, supportive side knobs keep clamoring for traction even as the trail loses its camber. Most often used as a rear tire, the Trail Boss also keeps the front in check on hardpack trails. Want to go out and own it? Be the Trail Boss. Usage: XC / Trail / All Mountain Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Loam - 29 x 2.25 TCS Tough/Fast Rolling: 1050g, Dual DNA compound - 29 x 2.25 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 795g, Dual DNA compound - 29 x 2.25 Comp Tube-Type: 967g, DNA compound - 29 x 2.40 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 917, Dual DNA compound
$75.00 - $80.00
- A capable trail tire available in a wide range of sizes for any region, the Escape offers versatile off-road performance in all conditions. - Widely-spaced and carefully siped square knobs generate edge-to-edge grip, sophisticated rubber compounds ensure traction across a broad range of terrain, and durable casings offer security wherever the trail may lead.
$80.00 - $90.00
- Multi-condition performance, superb braking traction and aggressive cornering bite. - From aggressive trail riding to the demands of downhill racing, the Newton ST delivers consistent cornering bite, predictable braking control and premium performance in ever-changing conditions. - The tread design features ramped center knobs to reduce rolling resistance, while tall, arch-supported side knobs provide ample braking and cornering grip. - Taller, meatier, and more aggressive than the Newton, the Newton ST ups the ante when front grip and loose terrain traction is a priority. - Available in two casings: Utilizing an EN casing paired with our R/T rubber compound, the Newton ST EN is lightweight with sturdy tread blocks. The Newton ST DH pairs our most robust casing with our softest RS/T rubber compound for unrivaled durability and traction.
$80.00 - $90.00
- Surefooted traction meets high rolling efficiency in a bid for Enduro/DH dominance. - Featuring a fast-rolling center tread, firmly supported side knobs, and advanced compounds, the Newton provides surefooted traction in a wide range of conditions. - As befitting a tire named after the man who defined the laws of gravity and motion, the Newton is the enduro and downhill rider’s choice; it’s the tire to reach for when the terrain gets steep. - Available in two casings: Utilizing an EN casing paired with our R/T rubber compound, the Newton EN is lightweight with sturdy tread blocks. The Newton DH pairs our most robust casing with our softest RS/T rubber compound for unrivaled durability and traction.
$62.00 - $92.00
- Specifically developed for the rear wheel, but will make a good front tire too - Very fast and versatile XC tread - Great traction - Excellent acceleration - Outstanding rolling properties - Addix Speed Compound: Speed, stability, and durability
$65.00 - $75.00
The Honcho is our latest high-performance trail tire developed with angular lugs that are tall and aggressive, creating a fast-rolling tread pattern that still provides ample traction and bite through loose, uneven terrain. - Designed and inspired by our experiences attacking rocky, rooty terrain - Tubeless ready for flat prevention, lower-pressure traction, and comfort - Light & Supple casing provides a comfortable ride
In the third generation of the Schwalbe Racing Ralph, everything is designed for speed. In the 29-inch variant, the special arrangement of the blocks and their elongation have been adapted to create a longer footprint. This significantly improves the performance advantages of the large wheels.
$66.00 - $86.00
The Maxxis Aggressor is designed for modern, high-speed mountain bike trails. Advanced knob shaping creates extra gripping edges, and reinforced side knobs offer enhanced stability when cornering at speed. An all-around trail tire excelling on everything from loose cross country race courses to heavy all-mountain riding. - Excellent all-around performance - Tubeless Ready - Folding bead - Dual-compound - DoubleDown models feature 120 TPI dual-ply construction
A high-volume 29er for urban assault. The Grifter is Maxxis' most popular freestyle tire, and for good reason. The tread pattern rolls fast to help you keep your momentum and the high-volume casing softens landings. So when Maxxis set out to create a 29-inch urban assault tire, the Grifter was the natural result. The Grifter is available in 2.00- and 2.50-inch widths for riders looking for a lightweight, durable, and fast tire to master the streets. - Fast-rolling tread - High-volume casing - Urban-tough
$66.00 - $111.00
The standard in fast-descending front tires. Often imitated, never duplicated. The Minion DHF is the standard by which all other downhill tires are measured. The DHF incorporates ramped knobs for low rolling resistance and channel-cut knobs to increase gripping edges, giving straight-line control and precise cornering. - Tubeless Ready - Folding bead - Directional, ramped knob design - front or rear - 3C MaxxTerra Compound available - EXO Protection available - DoubleDown casing available
The Tacx trainer tires have been developed specifically for riding indoors on bike trainers. The special rubber minimizes the risk of overheating, slipping, and wear and tear. They are also quieter than regular rear tires on both road and mountain bikes. Tacx trainer tires are not suitable for outside riding.
- This XC Rocket combines speed and corner control at the highest possible level. - An excellent all-rounder for racetracks. - Tread design: balanced proportion between stable studs and sufficient gaps for excellent rolling characteristics and amazing self-cleaning properties.
$62.00 - $92.00
- The all-rounder that works in every situation, no matter the weather, no matter the terrain. - Widest possible range of use: for tour and all-mountain, for difficult cross-country tracks as well as technically challenging enduro trails. - Tread design: excellent traction and braking performance thanks to special central stud arrangement, large shoulder studs for excellent control on tricky trails.
$70.00 - $75.00
Designed in response to modern XC trails, the Ehline is fast-rolling with uncompromised cornering performance. We developed the Ehline to provide more traction and durability than traditional XC tires for those who demand the most in a tire when riding increasingly aggressive, challenging terrain. - Designed and inspired by our experiences riding modern aggressive XC terrain - Tubeless ready for flat prevention, lower-pressure traction, and comfort - Light & Supple casing provides a comfortable ride
$43.00 - $84.00
Schwalbe's Marathon Mondial is the ultimate touring tire ready to travel the world if you want. Handling is great thanks to their TravelStar rubber compound, and their Double Defense technology keeps it relatively light and high-performance while maintaining excellent puncture protection. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Mondial is in it for the long haul.
• Low tread with low rolling resistance • Wire bead • Size: 29 x 2.1
• All mountain tire with deep knobs for traction • Wire bead • Size: 29 x 2.25
$80.00 - $84.00
The Ardent Race tire from Maxxis is ideally suited for technical XC race courses and endurance-length events. With its medium-height tread, the Ardent Race bridges the gap between the XC-oriented Ikon and the trail-oriented Ardent. The center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance, and the side knobs are angled and stepped to provide great biting traction in corners. Choose the Ardent Race for your next demanding XC race or epic trail ride. - Tubeless Ready - High-volume casing - Medium knob height - Ideal for technical XC race courses
Maxxis' Shorty is a mid-spike tire for loose or slightly muddy conditions; more versatile than the WetScream. Today's World Cup downhill tracks are steep, technical monsters with ever-changing conditions. Maxxis' pros needed a mid-spike tire that could handle dry, loose, blown-out corners as well as a bit of mud. The Shorty is that tire. A high-volume, dual-ply downhill casing makes the Shorty a more versatile option than a dedicated mud spike like the Wet Scream. Large, tall and slightly staggered side knobs penetrate loose soil to provide predictable, stable cornering at warp speeds. The alternating pattern of the center tread features widely-spaced knobs to clear debris, and their square shape offers plenty of braking bite. For downhill mountain biking in gnarly, mixed conditions, the Shorty can't be beat! - Large, aggressive lugs - 3C Maxx Grip rubber compound - Dual-ply casing with butyl insert - Wide trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims
Anyone who wants to exploit the potential of modern tire technology wholeheartedly rides Tubeless. Tubeless tires guarantee the lowest rolling resistance while maintaining a very high puncture resistance. Now all sizes of Marathon Almotion are equipped for tubeless operation. The patented Microskin construction tires are also significantly lighter. Of course, a normal tube can also be used. - Folding Bead with MicroSkin Casing and OneStar Compound
Page 1 of 7 Next page