Shimano's 105 Rear Freehub is an excellent start to a strong, light rear wheel. The diamond-polished bearing races mean the hub rolls super smoothly and the labyrinth seals shut out dust, dirt and water. Plus, the cold-forged-aluminum hub shell is beautiful and built to last. You get Shimano's excellent quick-release skewer, too.
Shimano's Deore Front Hub offers durability and fast, smooth riding. It features a high-quality cold-forged aluminum shell, super durable angular contact bearings with high-polish bearing surfaces, and Shimano's easy-to-use Center Lock disc mount. The included quick-release skewer makes wheel installation and removal a breeze.
$79.00 - $85.00
SRAM's X9 hubs are built tough with light aluminum hubshells for the strength to tackle the mountain year after year. You'll love the durable high-precision cartridge bearings that spin smoothly in all conditions and the strong steel axles that are built to hold up under pressure. Plus, careful machining helps keep the X9's weight low without compromising durability.
SRAM's X9 hubs are built tough with light aluminum hubshells for the strength to tackle the mountain year after year. You'll love the durable high-precision cartridge bearings that spin smoothly in all conditions. Plus, careful machining helps keep the X9's weight low without compromising durability.
- Forged aluminum construction - Sealed Cartridge bearings - Double contact seals - 6-bolt disc rotor compatible - 8/10-speed cassette compatibility - 24, 28, 32, and 40-hole spoke drilling - Quick-release - 135mm hub spacing
$95.99 - $99.99
An evolution of their world-renowned Supreme hubs, the WeThePeople Arrow hubs are a super lightweight alternative for the pegless riders out there looking for unrivaled performance and quality. The 7075-T6 alloy axle and knurled CNC machined cones help keep this hub incredibly light, and give it a super smooth look unlike any other front hub on the market.
An evolution of their world-renowned Supreme hubs - the Arrow Rear Hub from WeThePeople is a super lightweight alternative for the pegless riders out there looking for unrivaled performance and quality. Using the same bombproof Q-Lite internals and "IGUS" bushing driver as the Supreme Cassette, the Arrow's 7075-T6 alloy axle, and knurled CNC-machined cones help keep this hub incredibly light and give it a super smooth look unlike any other hub on the market.
$179.99 - $199.99
The features on this latest incarnation of WeThePeople's Supreme Cassette Hub include a peg friendly 12mm female bolt system, twin bearings in the non-drive side, and a new IGUS bushing Switch Drive Q-lite driver. The 12mm female bolt system gives you a stronger peg interface and a bombproof axle. Pair it up with WTP's Supreme hub guards (sold separately) and you have a super-dependable cassette hub ready for battle. - Material: 6061-T6 alloy refined hub-shell - Axle: 17mm 4130 crmo female axle, fully heat-treated - Bolts: super tough 12mm crmo bolt with 14mm extension - Bearings: 3 high quality sealed bearings in hub shell - Switch drive system, RSD/LSD switchable, new one piece pawl & spring system
$80.99 - $83.99
The partner in crime to WeThePeople's Supreme Rear Cassette Hub, the matching Supreme Front Hub uses high-quality Japanese sealed bearings and a beefy, heat-treated 4130 chromoly axle held on with 10mm female bolts. Match it up with WTP nylon fiberglass Supreme front hub guards and you have a dialed front-end setup. - 14mm hollow/hardened heat treated chromoly axle - 10mm female bolts
- X-Fix allen key installs and removes x-12 Axles and clips into an x-12 Axle when not in use
$94.99 - $199.99
Product specs: - Front hub features - 7075 t6 alloy axle - Qr or 15mm axle type - Japanese cartridge bearings - 28,32 hole count - 205g - Rear hub features - 7075 t6 alloy axle - Qr or 12x142mm axle type - Four sealed cartridge bearings - 28,32 hole count - 325g
- Kick-shift 2-speed hub with coaster brake (choose 116mm or 135mm OLD) - Benefits include its simple backpedal-action shifting/braking and no cables or shifters - 6061 aluminum hub shell with 13/32" slotted solid axle (162mm overall axle length) - Gear ratio range of 138% - Includes 22 tooth 3-spline cog - Optional: matching front track hub, BTI number UR-5501
- Internal gear 3-speed hub with HG-splined 8-10sp freehub body for use with any IS 6-bolt disc brake - 6061 aluminum hub shell with 13/32" slotted solid axle (179mm overall axle length) - Gear ratio range of 177% (33% each step) - Cassette and shifters sold separately. Special shifter setup required: internal 3sp is shifted via a standard mountain 3sp front derailleur shifter. Sturmey Archer shifters not compatible with this hub
- Threaded for multi-speed freewheel (7sp), includes 70mm drum brake - A356 aluminum hub shell with 9mm solid axle (183mm overall axle length) - Freewheel and brake lever sold separately
- Internal gear 8-speed hub with 70mm drum brake - Rotary gear selection with no protruding indicator chain or switch box - Direct drive in first gear allows use of smaller chainwheels - A356 aluminum hub shell with 13/32" slotted solid axle (185mm overall axle length) - Gear ratio range of 325% - Includes 3-spline 23 tooth cog and a TSS86 twist shifter. Brake lever sold separately
- HG-splined 8-10sp cassette hub with 70mm drum brake - A356 aluminum hub shell with 10mm solid axle (175mm overall axle length) - Cassette and brake lever sold separately
$77.90 - $82.76
- A356 aluminum hub shell with 9mm solid nutted axle (136mm overall axle length) - Choose 70mm or 90mm drum brake front hub (brake lever sold separately)
$105.28 - $109.78
- Dynamo generator front hub features 3.0-watt headlight power supply - A356 aluminum hub shell with 9mm solid nutted axle (140mm overall axle length) - Choose 70mm or 90mm drum brake (brake levers sold separately) - Light sold separately
- Use a front/reat set or match the front with Sturmey 3sp fixed rear or 2sp kickback rear - 6061 aluminum shell with sealed cartridge bearing and solid nutted axle (145mm front/175mm rear overall axle length) - Rear is flip-flop threaded for freewheel
Replacement Shimano/SRAM freehub body for Stan's NoTubes 3.30 rear hubs.
Converts a Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti rear hub to a 12mm thru-axle. Compatible with both Type 1 and Type 2 rear hubs.
Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti 9mm Hub Kit makes Stan's 3.30 front hubs compatible with a 9mm thru-axle. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on.
$15.00 - $20.00
Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti Hub Kit converts Stan's 3.30 front hubs from quick-release to through-axle compatible. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on. Conversion kits available in 12mm and 15mm.
Replacement end caps for Stan's NoTubes rear hubs with XD Driver.
Stan's 3.30HD 15mm Hub Kit makes Stan's 3.30HD front hubs 15mm through-axle compatible. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on.
Converts a Stan's 3.30RD/3.30RDTi hub to a 12x142mm thru-axle.
This conversion kit allows you to use SRAM's 11-speed mountain cassette on your Stan's NoTubes wheels. Each kit includes an XD freehub, spacer, drive side end cap, and three sealed bearings.
This conversion kit allows you to use SRAM's 11-speed mountain cassettes on your Stan's NoTubes 3.30HD wheels. Each kit includes an XD freehub, spacer, drive side end cap, and three sealed bearings.
Light weight 20mm thru axle MTB front hub. Forged from light weight alloy with Hi Lo flanges maximizing the strength-to-weight ratio. - 20mm thru axle alloy front hub - Hi Lo flange with CNC disc brake mounts - 2 sealed cartridge bearings
$104.51 $209.00 50% Off
- Trail riding optimized straightpull hub with unique oversized flanges, - 32H configuration, which vastly improve contact and support between spokes in a 3 cross lacing - Offering added spoke strength, wheelset stiffness, and spoke torque retention - Shimano Standard/Steel XD drivers available - MATERIAL: CNC optimized alloy hub body, alloy axle, alloy freehub body - CONFIGURATION (mm): 12x142mm, SLS straight pull - WEIGHT (g): ±281 - HOLE COUNT: 32H - DISC MOUNT: 6-bolt - FREEHUB: Alloy XD Standard - FREEHUBS AVAIL.: Steel Shimano Standard / Alloy Shimano Standard / Steel XD - ADAPTERS INCL. (mm): QRx135mm, 12x142 - ADAPTERS AVAIL. (mm): QRx135mm, 10x135mm, 12x135mm, 12x142mm - FINISH: Polish anodized, laser logos
Page 1 of 7 Next page