Specialized believes that mini pumps are best suited to be carried in your jersey pocket or saddle bag along with a tube and lever too. Lucky for you, small size delivers big performance in this aluminum road pump that features an integrated tube spool and lever (included) to organize all your road tire fixing needs.
- All new, inverted double chamber design increases the air handling capacity by 58% compared to our previous design, reducing pumping time by up to two minutes.
- Includes an ingenious tube spool to compactly store road tubes up to 28C without risk of damage from rubbing against the valve stem.
- Integrated locking tab for included SWAT lever.
- Presta only head keeps size and weight to a minimum, while the dust cover keeps the insides clean.
- Machined outer barrel for extra grip while pumping.
- All-aluminum inner and outer chamber for durable performance.
- Max pressure: 100 PSI (6.9 bar)
- Volume-per-stroke: 30cc
- Tube sold separately
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number||Store SKU|
Displaying reviews 1
I had to pump for five min straight to get about 40 psi in my wheel with no leaking in the process... When i finally gave in and tried to ride the last few miles home a car cut me off and i had to jump the curb, normally not a problem but... Low Psi means pinch flat easy. Brand new tube gone, had to jog barefoot with bike last 2 miles home. Be careful using this one as a primary, especially in a time crunch like commuting or racing.