True tubeless performance comes to cyclocross with Iron Cross rims and wheelsets, which offer the low-pressure capabilities of a tubular with the convenience of a clincher. Genuine Bead Socket Technology, low-profile sidewalls, and a wide profile maximize tire volume so you can corner harder and roll faster. Let the light and fast Iron Cross take you over the barriers and onto the top step.
- Designed for gravel and cyclocross
- Bead Socket Technology (BST) for superior tubeless performance
- New faster engaging, 100% CNC machined Neo hubs
- Chrome Steel bearing
- Wide, low-profile rim design for better cornering and faster rolling
- Max tubeless pressure (for 32mm tire): 45psi
- Disc brake only
- 200lbs rider weight limit
- Includes pre-installed tape for tubeless use and presta valves
Tubeless-ready rims are compatible with both standard and tubeless-ready tires. When a tubeless-ready tire is mounted on a tubeless-ready rim with special tubeless rim tape, valve, and sealant, the tire and rim form an airtight chamber that no longer requires a tube. This lets you run lower tire pressure with less fear of pinch flats and without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction and lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces. The rim can always be used with a tube, as well, by simply removing the tubeless valve stem and installing a standard tube like you would with any non-tubeless tire.
|Model||Iron Cross Comp|
|Rim Material||6061 Aluminum Alloy|
|Spokes (Front/Rear)||Sapim Race Black 2.0/1.8/2.0mm|
|Nipples||Sapim Secure Lock Alloy Black|
|Weight (Front/Rear)||385g (Rim)|
|Valve Type||35mm Presta|
|Extras||Pre-installed tape for tubeless use and presta valves|
* Subject to change without notice.
|15x100mm / Center Lock Rotor||847746015208||STA87424262T|