Wolf Tooth's SDM chainrings replace your existing spider and chainring with one clean looking, light weight, and stiff piece of machined billet. These come in 3 different offsets: standard GXP, Boost and BB30.
- These direct mount chainrings will replace your existing chainring and spider, which is attached via 3 bolts on the back side of the spider near the spindle. You will use these same 3 bolts to attach the Wolf Tooth SDM® chainring.
There are 3 offsets:
- Standard: 47mm chainline, 6mm offset for cyclocross and road cranks
- Standard: 49mm chainline, 6mm offset for GXP and long spindle BB30
- Boost: 52mm chainline, 3mm offset
- BB30: 49mm chainline, 0mm offset for BB30 short spindle cranks
- Fat Bikes: If you are planning to use this on an X9 or XX1 fat bike crankset with a 190/197 rear hub spacing use the 0 offset ring. If your fat bike has a 170/177 rear hub spacing, use the Standard 6mm offset
- If you have a BB30 crankset (30mm diameter Aluminum Spindle) this measurement will determine whether it is a long or short spindle:
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number||Store SKU|
|black / 28t||812719020275||BB3028||BTI-WQ1119|
|black / 30t||812719020282||BB3030||BTI-WQ1120||WOL8430642K|
|black / 32t||812719020299||BB3032||BTI-WQ1121|
|black / 34t||812719020305||BB3034||BTI-WQ1122|